Re: Invalid mailbox?

That part is fine now. Just restarting after first configured. See my other posting just now.
I am using the latest version - downloaded last night v1 release 3 I think
Thanks for you help guys!
Tony

Pawel Salek wrote:
W nie, 22 pa¼ 2000 01:02:04 Tony Cowell napisa³(a):
> All went well, retrieved my mail from ISP and there it was in my inbox.
> Clicked it to read and balsa crashed. I now cannot start Balsa again
> because I get a error message saying Balsa has crashed.

1. which version of balsa do you use? I assume 1.0.x
2. try deleting ~/.gnome/balsa; most likely your libgnome is buggy,
 Read
 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2000-October/msg00101.html
 and you may need to upgrade your libraries to /usr/lib/libgnome.so.32.3.11

3. where does it crash?

/Pawel