Mailbox tree bugs in 1.0-pre1

I've rpm upgraded from 0.9.5 to Balsa 1.0-pre1, and I feel I should report
a couple of bugs I've noticed (that were around since 0.94, I think).

I use balsa primarily for IMAP mail reading (I also check my local mbox,
but just for machine errors). In the mailbox tree, I have about 20
mailboxes. On startup, only my IMAO inbox, Local mbox, and the standard
Balsa boxes (draft, out, sent, and trash) have the little mailbox icons. I
filter my mail on the server side (with procmail), and when I select a
mailbox that has new mail in it, balsa adds a "full mailbox" icon, which
then persists as an empty mailbox icon until I restart balsa. For the
pretty factor, shouldn't all mailboxes have some icon? Or at least line up
the text.

A (potentially) related problem is that the mailbox tabs do not even exist
until I select a mailbox from the tree. If these are that broken, perhaps
it should be removed.

Also, when I select a mailbox that has unread mail, it changes color. I
understand that counting all the unread mail in each box every five
minutes, but how about checking for new messages and bolding the mailbox
name (or just giving a mailfull icon).

Under Preferences.../Mail Servers, there's a field for "remote mailboxes".
These seem to be POP boxes (as opposed to IMAP). I would think that this
functionality would be better left in the "new mailbox" setup. (I'm not
sure that mailboxes are a preference. Perhaps a button to a milbox editing
window?)

And a final small visual bug is that if you don't display both Icons and
Text in the iconbar, the Next Unread icon is the same as the next Icon. (I
don't have a suggestion on what the icon should look like though.

I do like using it everyday though.

--
Frank Murphy                                        frank@bookface.com
QA Manager                                     http://www.bookface.com