(no subject)

Hello All:

     I am using balsa 1.0 on Solaris 8 and RedHat 7  boxes and experiencing
the same
     problem on both platforms (may be I am over looking - but you guys can
help).

First question:

     While in "compose" mode when I try to check spelling, it pops up a
window and
     gives me the following error message...

          "I'm sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for the
language-tag "en".

     Why is it doing that - even though I did install "ispell" package.

Second question:

     My "GnomeGard" resides under $HOME/.gnome/ directory. In the
preferences section I did
     specify the directory and the file name - but whenever I try to
compose message, it just won't
     show my address book.

Any help will highly be appreciated.

thanks