Re: probs with mailbox stats

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:57:47 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Bill Guelker wrote:

..
> > working beautifully.  I've had another problem with a zip file
> attachment
> > to outgoing mail.  It arrived at the other end corrupted (twice).  With
> > spruce, it worked fine.  Other types of attachments have arrived
> untainted
> > by balsa, so this may be a non-issue.
> >

> As for the stats not appearing, I just committed a fix last night.  The
> stats will only get displayed for open mailboxes simply because it takes
> long time to check all mailboxes if you have more than a trivial mail
> setup.
> I would like to change this, but currently it's not a bug.
>
> I'd be interested to see this zip file if it is possible, or at least
> find
> out if the corruption is reproducable.
>
> MBG

Unfortunately, the file consists of about 500KB of somewhat discretionary
financial information regarding the administration of chapter 13
bankruptcies.  I have tried to reproduce the problem with some smaller,
non-discretionary files, but they come through ok, so maybe the big one was
getting mangled at the other end.  Thanks for the fixes!

bill