probs with mailbox stats

Hi,

I'm using balsa from CVS (as of 11/27).  I've noticed a little problem with
the mailbox stats in the left pane.  If I have prefs set to display them,
they don't show up when I start a new session.  If I go to prefs, disable
them, apply, reenable them, apply, the headers at least appear, but the
next time I restart balsa, they're gone.  When they are "working", stats
are only displayed for open boxes (this may not be a bug).  If there's a
fix, or if I did something wrong, let me know.  procmail filtering is
working beautifully.  I've had another problem with a zip file attachment
to outgoing mail.  It arrived at the other end corrupted (twice).  With
spruce, it worked fine.  Other types of attachments have arrived untainted
by balsa, so this may be a non-issue.

thanks,
bill