Re: Problems sending mail: SMTP error cannot relay

>Hi all.
>I've finaly started to use Balsa regularly (after the Procmail filter started

>working) - and I'm having some trouble sending mails. Nomatter what I do

>I get "SMTP protocol error. Cannot realay. Your message is left in Outbox.".

>No matter which mail server I use (I've tried 2) I get the same error. I

>can't find anyway to give a username and password for sending mail I'm guesing

>that the login procedure fails and the SMTP server is complaining that I'm

>trying to make it send messages not beeing loged in. I have 2 accounts in

>the "mail servers window". I'm using a CVS version from last week.

If I delete one of my accounts from the "mail servers" window it seems to
work allright. As far as I can tell the authoriasation code gets confused
over the precense of a different account!

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen