Problems sending mail: SMTP error cannot relay

Hi all.
I've finaly started to use Balsa regularly (after the Procmail filter started
working) - and I'm having some trouble sending mails. Nomatter what I do
I get "SMTP protocol error. Cannot realay. Your message is left in Outbox.".
No matter which mail server I use (I've tried 2) I get the same error. I
can't find anyway to give a username and password for sending mail I'm guesing
that the login procedure fails and the SMTP server is complaining that I'm
trying to make it send messages not beeing loged in. I have 2 accounts in
the "mail servers window". I'm using a CVS version from last week.

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen