Troubble with mailboxes

I have serious troubble with my mailboxes. I have an IMAP inbox, and a lot
of other mailboxes that I get automatically from somewhere ascociated
with this inbox (I don't know personally how this works exactly).

The problem is that, just all of a sudden, Balsa is somehow not allowed to
write to the mailboxes located in my the directory "mail" under my home
directory, giving the reason:

Couldn't lock /home/h2/felixr/mail/Info  (The mailbox in which I tried to
store a message
Couldn't open destination mailbox (Info) for writing.

I have checked and the rights are set right, and Pine has no problems at
all, and I have changed nothing that I know of between everything working
fine, and this happening.

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "Hög standard? Va fan e hög standard?"
046-2724674      II    Peps Person