Command Line for URL HAndler

Hi,
I just joined the list and was unable to find the info I need in the
archives. I admit I didn't search them all, only the newer ones.

In the GNOME Control Center under Document Handler/URL Handler I have added
the mailto url with balsa as the command so that Balsa is called when I
click a mailto URL on a web page in Galeon. What do I need to add to the
command so that when it launches Basla it will be launched with the compose
window open and the clicked on address in the To: slot?

I tries "%s" but that didn't help. I  am sorry if this has already been
hashed out.
--
Later ...
Ray