Re: Features (Was: header disappears when printing...)

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 01:31:35PM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > 1) Brand new Prefrences dialog (Nautilus style)
>
> This is someting I want to look at when I get time.
>

> > 2) Ability to select column order in mailbox view. (also disabling
> >    particular column)
>
> Perhaps we could look about using e-table, which is now a part of the Gnome
> App Library (gal) ??? It has support for all sorts of this stuff.

Changing to e-table should be easy and stright forward, but libgal's API
is unsettled a bit and 'may change at any time' (from README). There're
also unresolved licensing and copyright issues.

IMHO sticking with CList (at least for the time being) is  better alternative.

slon!

--
To me, M$ is a big kid who needs to have the whole sandbox for himself.
Until that child can learn to share, I'll play with the kids that do share the sandbox.