Re: 1.0.0 is out, part II

2000-11-12 14:53, Pawel Salek rašė:
> Anyway, it it time to start new development cycle. The 1.0.0 release has
> been tagged in the CVS repository with BALSA_1_0_0 so we can still commit
> the patches for 1.0.1 (one needs to branch first; I think I will do it
> some time next week, I was sent some hints how to resolve the crashes on
> exit; commits to this branch, call it BALSA_1_0_1, only after patch
> review) but the most important is that all the new patches are welcome to
> HEAD! (I suppose it is best if we avoid too many branches).
>
> And I think all the contributors helping in any way they can (writing
> code, updating doc and web pages, testing and doing zillion of other big
> and small things that need to be done) deserve one big

This means we can now try to break the code and then have good time fixing
it again! How about the first thing to add -- that threading code from
Atsuhiko, that was discussed here last week? I have used it for that week
and haven't encountered any problem. But it needs more features to be
convenient. Can I commit that now?

As I understand, we have nothing to do if we want to stay with HEAD CVS?
Anyway, any patches to stable branch should be approved, so we don't want
have that branch?

--
Gediminas Paulauskas    -=-  http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/
El. paštas lietuviškai  -=-  http://www.liks.lt/elpaliet.htm