1.0.0 is out, part II

Hi,

It seems that we got 1.0.0 out of the door, announcements has been placed
and empty champagne bottles still lay under the table...

Anyway, it it time to start new development cycle. The 1.0.0 release has
been tagged in the CVS repository with BALSA_1_0_0 so we can still commit
the patches for 1.0.1 (one needs to branch first; I think I will do it
some time next week, I was sent some hints how to resolve the crashes on
exit; commits to this branch, call it BALSA_1_0_1, only after patch
review) but the most important is that all the new patches are welcome to
HEAD! (I suppose it is best if we avoid too many branches).

And I think all the contributors helping in any way they can (writing
code, updating doc and web pages, testing and doing zillion of other big
and small things that need to be done) deserve one big

				THANK YOU!!!

Cheers,

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202