LDAP Support

I'm trying to get LDAP to work for Balsa 1.0. I had to modify
configure.in to include "-lresolv". Without it, the LDAP test was
failing.  It  builds just fine with that addition and ldapsearch works
fine from the command-line, but Balsa always says it can't find the LDAP
server (or crashes). I've tried about every combination of server and
base domain name and nothing works!!! Any ideas? This is really the only
thing keeping me from using Balsa. I work in a corporate environment and
we use LDAP all the time.... Thanks.

RMC