Re: v1.x feature request - close mailbox button

Reading this made me think - wasn't there a patch posted mid-September that
added right-click menus to the mailbox tab which would allow something
similar to this?  For those who use balsa on low-res displays additional
buttons can create as many problems as they solve.  Perhaps we should split
the Preferences->Display window to Preferences->Display->General and
Preferences->Display->Toolbar or something similar and allow the user to
toggle which buttons to display. Any comments?

Great Job Everyone!

Mike

--
Michael Broaddus