v1.x feature request - close mailbox button

G'day,

During the course of the day, I often read messages in various mailboxes, and
then close them so my mail notification program (Gkrellm) can be updated.

Two features I'd like: a button to close the mailbox, and also a key-stroke
combination to do the same thing.

This latest version (pre5) has been quite fine. I had no problems compiling
it, and I really like the way the transfer box now works - although it did
take me a little while to figure out it displays the mailbox list as it
appears in the side panel of Balsa - (ie collapsed or uncollapsed folders).
Thanks for updating this area.

Cheers,
Gaelyne

 //\         /\\    Gaelyne R. Gasson        gaelyne@videocam.net.au
|| * \ . . / * ||   90 Hilliers Rd           Phone: +61 8 8322-2716
 \\____\X/____//    Reynella, S.A. 5161      Fax:   +61 8 8387-5810
  / *  /O\  * \     Australia                ICQ:   5069384
  \__/  "  \__/     http://videocam.net.au   http://vcsweb.com
                    C64/128 Support  *  Web Hosting  *  Web Design