Compose window - to address entry wierdness.

How long have the editing key bindings (or whatever they are) for
the "To:" entry behaved the way they do when you press the comma
or space bar?  It is very counter-intuitive and in my opinion
incorrect to have characters deleted and the insertion point moved
to the end of the line when you press the comma while entering or
editing the addresses in this entry field.  Plus, sometimes the
right/left arrow keys stop working for some reason.

~Jason

--

| Jason A. Smith                    E-mail:  smithj4@alum.rpi.edu      |