Serious BUG in Balsa 1.0.0

Hi,

	I recently upgraded to 1.0.0 from 1.0-pre5, but have needed to
switch back because of a very serious bug (or undocumented "feature"). When
I sent a mail using 1.0.0, Balsa sent out *all* of the messages in my
Outbox (all of the saved messages from the five or so months) and then
proceded to delete them. Needless to say, a whole lot of people and mailing
lists got spammed with several copies of mails I had sent months ago.
Eventually I managed to recover most of my Outbox from backup CDs, but I am
still recieving annoyed responses to my remailing.

	I took a glance at the diff between -pre5 and 1.0.0 and noticed
that the message sending code (libbalsa/send.c) had been rewritten. IMHO,
it was not a good move to rewrite so much code and then release it as
"stable". Obviously, there is a large bug in it and I hope it can be found
quickly.

	Details about my setup: all local mailboxes, mail comes from a
combination of fetchmail and procmail. Sendmail is my MTA and localhost
sends my mail, so the bug must be in the handling of local SMTP agents.

	Thanks.

Andrew Ferguson
http://owsla.cjb.net | andrew@owsla.cjb.net
Tintin Webring: http://owsla.cjb.net/tintin/ring/