Re: docs

2000-11-02 23:57, Gediminas Paulauskas rašė:
> I use mandrake, and the path
> GDP_STYLESHEET=stylesheet/dsssl/docbook-gnome/gdp-both.dsl
>
> does not exist anythere. What I try to say: there is no need to use -d
> option, or don't understand... I have built docs easily by "db2html
> balsa.sgml". Thaht's all, no need to copy or set options.
>
> My version is stylesheets-0.10-3mdk

I have checked this and finally compiled it right. I have had everything
installed, but should change Makefile.am to:

GDP_STYLESHEET = \
	/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/gdp-both.dsl

It is so installed by gnome-doc-tools-1.0-1.noarch.rpm by David C Mason.

So, the solution would be to check for this in configure, at least test
these locations and write that one, which exists.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas