Re: balsa-1.0pre4

On 2000-10-26 21:29:50 +0200 Dennis Heuer wrote:
> I use balsa-1.0pre4 and found it sending ghost-mails. When I send one
> message balsa shows that it sends more than one. Sometimes after that I

I have a patch for this in the last stage of testing. I tested it in both
no-threaded mode and mutlithreaded, as well as with both sending modes.
It will hopefully make it into 1.0.0 although it is more involved that I
wish it was. Feel free to try it.

The problem appears always when the message is not send immediately but
is queued instead. There was a conflict in policy: messages from outbox
were sometimes removed and sometimes not. This patch fixes it.

/Pawel

sending-2000.11.06.patch