Re: docs

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> after playing several hours "playing" with sgml I noticed that balsa's doc
> build system (makefile.am) is very strange. It "supports" some old db2html,
> but that means that docs could not be built with make. if I run
>
> $ db2html balsa.sgml
>
> I get fine docs. But with make I get errors, because there's no such file
> stylesheet/dsssl/gnome-docbook/gdp-both.dsl and anyway this is strange
> behaviour. Is there any reason for leaving this so? Should it be remade as
> in other packages?

Although you can build using plain db2html and the cygnus docbook
stylesheets, the images in the manual won't show up correctly.  To get them
to do so you have to use the GNOME Documentaion Project's docbook stylesheet
(gdp-both.dsl).

Hence, the error.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                     If it doesn't work, force it. If
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.