Re: Gnomecard Mailing lists?

On Tue, 09 May 2000 04:04:43 Pawel Salek wrote:
> On 30 Apr, Trever Talbert wrote:
> > Is there any way to make the Gnomecard addressbook support email
grouping
> > for the creation of simple mailing lists? [snip]
> If it is ok with Gnomecard philosophy of handling multiple e-mail
> adresses, we can easily import such lists to balsa (anybody disagrees?).
> I can send the patch even today, if there is interest in such a feature.

There are people in my Gnomecard database with multiple email addresses,
and sometimes I want to use one and sometimes another, but rarely do I want to
use them all at once.  While I agree that simple mailing list support is
more important, will it be possible do choose in what way balsa uses a
Gnomecard entry with multiple email addresses?

On the subject of Gnomecard<->balsa interaction, is there any work under
way to impliment some sort of contact add "wizard" functionality in balsa?
ie: a way to quickly add the name and email address from a message to your
Gnomecard database?

--
"Hey! You're that english secret agent! From England!"
  -J.W.