Re: Gnomecard Mailing lists?

On 2000-05-09 15:22 Trever Talbert wrote:
> I can only speak for myself, but I think it would make a very handy
feature.
> It would expand the usefulness of Gnomecard in a desktop business
> environment.

The feature is in CVS now. If you are brave kind of man please feel free
to try it. If you don't have time for this, just wait for 0.8 which will
most likely contain this feature.

Actually, the code should be polished a little bit I think. For instance,
what the "To:" line should contain? I have implemented it by passing just
the list of email addresses with no list name. Would it be preferable to
hide the e-mail addresses and show the e-mail list name only?

/Pawel