Re: Manual Again...

On Thu 30 Mar 2000 20:21:19 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> Since it doesn't appear that anyone has added the updated manual and

Sorry about the lack of response. I like the changes made to the
manual, of course (I was and am still not familiar with DocBook),
but I'm worried about the DTD -- as far as I know DocBook 3.0 is
basically the standard for these things, and in my experience
setting up new DTD's is a pain in the ass. How many of your
changes will work with 3.0?

--
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx