Re: Another balsa bug... (was Re: crashes)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:29:31 Nathan Clemons wrotÿèxÿæ8ÿè8DATA
e:

> * Define all current bugs that need to be fixed before next release
(mail
> counting, IMAP/POP errors causing exit() or segfault, etc.)

The random <nonsense characters>DATA<nonsense characters> problem. An
example is probably in this message.

> * Define all feature adds that need to be added before next release,
if
> any (I think it's all set on this score for the most part, is there
> anything that anyone things really should make this cut?)

A setting to have reply to all exclude certaÿèxÿæ8ÿè8DATA
in addresses. For example, I
may never want to reply to all to 'asd@suespammers.org'.

A setting to user smaller toolbox icons. I have a 13". It _just_ fits.
But with these ideas of making more buttons, it won't for much longer.

When one resizes the various window panes (such as the mailbox tree),
they should keep their sizes across restarts.

Copy & paste inside of message windows & previews.

Ability to open links (e.g., http://whatever) which are in the body of a
message.