Password Update

Hrmns. I havent had the time to backtrace this, but I changed the password
on my account on my IMAP server. I then tried updating the password on the
mailboxes I have with balsa. I have not since then been able to log in
successfully, it keeps core dumping. Also when I updated the password, the
mailbox names went very bizarre; something is definitely not kosher with
the memory handling in this respect.

I'll backtrace when I get home tonight; operating balsa via VNC through an
ssh tunnel.

--

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688