Re: Mailbox Configurator

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:16:32 Kenneth Christiansen wrote:

> Agree ;-)
>
> En man, 20. mar 2000 02:04:52 skrev Nathan Clemons:
> > When you select mailbox configurator from Mailboxes, Add, the two options
> are:
> >
> > * Local
> > * IMAP
> >
> > but if you go under Settings, Preferences, Mail Servers, Add, then it
> defaults
> > to adding a POP3 mailbox. I propose that we:
> >
> > * add POP3 to the option list
> > * have the same wizard pop up in both locations
> >
> > Agree/disagree?

It looks like anonymous CVS is down at the moment so I can't generate a
patch... here's the error I'm getting:

[nathan@storm nathan]$ cvs checkout balsa
cvs [checkout aborted]: recv() from server anoncvs.gnome.org: Connection reset
by peer
[nathan@storm nathan]$

But, in short order, here's the few changes:

*src/mailbox-conf.c

at the bottom of create_new_page, add:

  /* pop3 mailbox */
  radio_button = gtk_radio_button_new_with_label(gtk_radio_button_group
(GTK_RADIO_BUTTON (radio_button)), _("POP3 Server"));
  gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (vbox), radio_button, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
  gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (radio_button), "clicked", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC
(set_next_page), (gpointer) MC_PAGE_POP3);
  gtk_widget_show (radio_button);

before the return.

*src/pref-manager.c

change pop3_add_cb to:

static void
pop3_add_cb (GtkWidget * widget, gpointer data)
{
    mailbox_conf_new (NULL, FALSE, MAILBOX_UNKNOWN);
}

These changes will add some consistency to adding/configuring a mailbox and
will eliminate questions like "How do I add a POP3 mailbox? It's not an
option..."

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688