Re: OutBox purpose

On 10 Mar, hector@huron.scouts-es.org wrote:
>> I am just about to clean up the sending code and make it work and this
>> is the scheme I am going to implement so if you want to influence the
>> algorithm, please do it _now_.
>
> Well, thank you very much but I thought I had that working. I have been
> asking for a week for some bug reports on the sending code and I have
> receive only one which is already fixed. If you have any bug please send
> me the report.

  Well, you don't. The fcc problem was mentioned on this list, I
  believe and is not fixed in the CVS version. Am I wrong?

> About cleaning the code, Iīm still working on it, and if you donīt mind
> I would like to clean my code myself whenever it is done which I hope
> it will be soon.

  I absolutely agree with you on this point: you can do it much better
  than I can. I have just picked up this part since I have myself
  problems with fcc (which basically doesn't work at all) and have heard
  other people complaining on it, too.

  Let's settle then you will fix the fcc problem: is it OK? But please,
  *please* clean up the code: the present CVS version is a mess and has
  a number of memory leaks.

Pawel