Re: OutBox purpose

On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 10:30:56AM +0100, Pawel Salek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder what is the purpose of OutBox in Balsa? Is it supposed to
> store mails that for some reason could not be sent immediately? I
> understand that the copies of the outgoing mail are to be stored in
> sentbox/fcc? Correct me if I am wrong.

My guess is it was intending for a mode in which mails weren't send
immediately (because you're offline) but are stored and sent when you
click some putative 'send and receive' button.

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable