Re: libglade and mailbox structure - opition requested

so the capibility for doing nested folders can be done...  i initially
did something ugly (the GNode of MailboxNodes) to do this with local
mail folders (directory recursion from a specified directory would pick
up all folders/mailboxes).

I don't think this is the best way to do this...

each mailbox should have a pointer to a GNode.

so add GNode to the Mailbox struct:

for mbox mailboxes, this GNode root would be the mailbox.

for imap mailboxes, it would contain a pointer to itself located
somewhere inside the imap mailboxes's server's GNode.

for mh, it would work like imap, except it wouldn't have a server.

I believe this is the best way to do this.  If no one objects, I will do
this tomorrow.

Stuart