Re: Re[2]: libglade and mailbox structure - opition requested

On 2000-06-21 20:21 Jason Brown wrote:
> This is a handy convention for moving between mail programs, or if you
happen to
>  toast a current config. It seems to tell any MUA that asks which folders
> load.

Good to know. BTW, I wonder where does the program know from which IMAP
server should be used? Some kind of default IMAP server?

> Also, is it possible to have a tree-like structure (like Netscape) as
was
> mentoined? Another major bonus would be the ability to display message
counts
> (unread + total) for each folder. Possible?

Even the present CVS IMAP folder set implementation allows it. The
statistics is shown for open mailboxes only.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202