Re: Questions

On Jun 17 2000, 16:07 Craig May wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How is the development of the Spell checker going?

It's coming along, it will be in the next version.

> What's the situation with the gtkHTML widget?

AFAIK, the API hasn't frozen yet, so there's been no attempt to integrate it.

> How is Balsa tied to Helix?

In no way that I know of.  How would it?

> Is there going to be support for editing nested folders within the Balsa GUI

I believe Pawel has said that he's working on it, or he's going to code
something up in the near future.  So yes, it will be in the next release.

HTH,

MBG

--
  Matthew Guenther                      Knowledge without common sense is
  mguenthe@netcom.ca                    folly.