Re: Questions

On 18 Jun 2000 01:07 Craig May wrote:
> What's the situation with the gtkHTML widget?

I have impression this should be easy as soon as the new message browser code
stabilizes a bit.

> How is Balsa tied to Helix?

You mean the company HelixCode? No strings are known to me, I am paid by
somebody else :-) and work on balsa in my spare time.

> Is there going to be support for editing nested folders within the Balsa GUI
> for the next release?

Not sure, but who knows? CVS version of Balsa has now preleminary support for
IMAP folder sets/nested folders and one will need editing of such structure via
GUI, so I/we  will try to make edition of ordinary local nested folders logically
identical. (actually, I would appreciate some help/ideas concerning the GUI).
Patches are always welcome

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202