Re: Questions

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:44:27 Matthew Guenther wrote:

> On Jun 17 2000, 16:07 Craig May wrote:
> > Hi,
> > How is Balsa tied to Helix?
>
> In no way that I know of.  How would it?

Well, this just happened, but I just started working for Helix
for this summer. They also have Jeff Stedfast, the author of
Spruce, and of course they're working on Evolution (as am I).

But so far there's nothing official between Helix and Balsa.
I'm going to try to convince Miguel to put Balsa in the default
Helix Gnome session but he'd probably prefer Evolution :-)

--
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx