Re: New Balsa Message

Hi,

This new balsa message looks very nice, but I have one suggestion. I sometimes
get very large images as attachments (think scanned documents in TIFF format),
which take a long time to view. When I preview such a message with the new
message code there is a long pause before I see the text of the message. I assume the
new code is loading the TIFF image when you click on the message. Is there a way
to defer this until the icon for the image is clicked on? I would not mind the
pause in this case.

Sincerely,
Terence Haddock