Re: New Balsa Message

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:53:17 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> Neither are urgent, but they came to mind.
> [...]

Another suggestion: when no headers are displayed, add a button
in the headers window (replacing the text widget) "Show Headers".
I spent a couple minutes wondering my headers weren't showing
up until I realized that I had the option turned off :-)

I'll try to do it myself but there are a few other things that I want
to look at.

--
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx