Re: Bug fix release?
- From: Peter Williams <peter newton cx>
- To: Matthew Guenther <mguenthe engr UVic CA>
- Cc: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bug fix release?
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:03:00 -0400
On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 10:47:42 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> I've got somewhat of a handle on what's going on there, however I haven't
> had time to code a fix lately. One issue is that Balsa is closing the in
Can you give me some function names that I should be checking out? I really
want to get this synchronizing stuff working... you may note that the
menu item Mailbox/Commit Current doesn't work the way it should; you can see
that this does not update the file on disk as it should.
I guess we have two basic problems:
- We do not write our changes to disk when we should
(causes: messages not marked as read, not deleted, etc.)
- We do not notice changes on disk when we should
(causes: don't notice new/deleted messages)
- These sometimes combine:
(causes: commits we thought we made lost)
Sigh. Maybe we should just write this code from scratch...
Peter Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
"AIIEEEEEEEEE!!! DEATH ANTS!!"
] [Thread Prev