Back after Hiatus

Well, for the last month or two, I've been arguing with Network Solutions
about trying to move my domain from them to another Registrar. It ended up
taking me out of comission for a while, but it looks like I'm still
subscribed.

Could anyone send me a personal recap of what's been done and worked on
that I missed since about Jun 14th or so? It would be much appreciated.

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688