Re: Filtering

I would personally rather see Balsa not depend on procmail for filtering
while it may be the "easy way" I don't think it'd be the "best way"
having to "shell out" costs more in resources than it would having it's own
filtering capabilities. However, being able to read procmail config options
might be a good idea as many people do use procmail and are already
familiar with it's setup.

Jeff