I'm back

Hi all

After a lot of problems with my mail server, that lead to be unsubscribe from the list and made very hard to subscribe again, I'm back.

I just want to let you all know that with the help of David Pickens I have allmost done the SMTP support with threads and I hope to commiting the work this week so everybody can give me some feedback.

I have seen a couple of bugs in balsa lately that sudencly appeared:

now whenever I exit balsa I get a segfault
If I don't close manually the mailboxes changes (like deleting) never get really commit even when it looks like it, whenever you reopen balsa messages still there.

Any ideas on this bugs?

Hector