Save as

Could someone please reimplement the 'Save as' item in the Files/ menu in balsa? It's removal has made my life rather difficult right now. I need to save a large plain text message as a .po file, edit it in emacs and send it back to the robot. With no cut'n'paste and and no save as dialog, this is suddenly very bothersome, I must manually move the mail to an empty folder and rename the folder and then repeat this for every mail ...

Thank you in advance.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards/Amicalement
Birger Langkjer