Re: GOB

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:21:28 Bruno Pires Marinho wrote:

> You where reading carefully the versions before. The generated files where
> totally removed by me... other packages don't keep the generated files. At
> least for docbook files so I assumed it was the correct way to do it.

It's true that CVS users are probably developers, but I put the files back
in because they'll be updated, and GOB is not like Docbook where the output
is dependent on the user... you'll always get the same GTK+ code. OTOH,
traditionally you don't have lex and yacc output included, but they're much
more common than GOB.

It isn't a big deal one way or another, except then you don't have to get
GOB if you don't want to mess with the init code.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx
"AIIEEEEEEEEE!!! DEATH ANTS!!"