Re: new sendmsg-window patch

gtkhtml started as a C port of the kde html code, with no real
project in mind apart from giving gnome a better html codebase
than the one in stable gnome-libs. Ettore, who was working on
gnome-fm and gnome-vfs started to hack on it in order to use
it in gnome-fm. Ettore was then hired by helix code and got the
job to make it usable by the evolution project.

Elliot then started the nautilus project, which is a combined
file manager, web browser, control-center, help browser, etc.
application; and merged gnome-fm into it and took over it's
maintainance.

Kenneth

-----

> Ah - Hopefully we'll see something usable soon!  :)

Yes let's hope that ;-)

> I was under the impression that the editable version was being build on an
> html widget
It is build on gtkhtml, yes