Re: balsa segfault

Den tir, 01 feb 2000 19:29:51 Jules Bean skrev:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Birger Langkjer wrote:
>

> > Hi, I can compile balsa and install it, but everytime I run it, it
> > segfaults immediately.
> >

> Have you got an old (0.4.x) .balsarc lying around?
>
> If so, move it out the way and try again..
>
> Jules

I tried to compile it again yesterday (the cvs-version) and now it
suddenly
works. I removed all traces of an old version and installed with
'./autogen.sh --enable-debug --prefix=/usr', I don't know if the last
information means anything. I also moved ~/.balsarc out of the way.

Btw, I like the changes you've made to it, it looks much better,
especially the compose window and the options menu. Balsa could rock yet

with a little more work.

Btw2, I found a little bug: When I use reply to all, the words
'recipient list not shown' are included in the cc line (look at the
headers).

Btw3, the import GnomeCard function no longer works after I installed
the development version of gnome-pim (I know what the answer to this
problem is: uninstall 1.1 - reinstall 1.0, I just wanted to let you
know).

Btw4, the new 'Show' option is cool, but the strings have to be marked
for translation.

Btw5, notice the first line: