a question that has to do with gnome-print.

I have compiled balsa from CVS today and as always it
workes realy fine.
But when i tried to use gnome-print i get this stupid error
that it can not fint the font helvetica.
How come?
Can this be changed or does gnome-print *ALWAYS* depend on
that font?
I dont use the helvetica font in balsa, so it cant be that.

It seemes strange that gnome-print depends on a font that
isn't installed with debian's apt-get system.
apt-get usualy make sure that no dependency errors exists..

Well.. this may not be a balsa question.. but who knows.
Maybe it is balsa that makes gnome-print want that stupid
helvetica font :)