Re: spell check with RH7

It is not a reply, but another issue.

kažkada, berods An, 2000-12-12 21:13-0500, Dmitri Pogosyan rašė:
> ispell works fine outside balsa).  If I use russian koi8-r language with
> ispell choice, balsa just crashes with segmentation fault
> (again, outside balsa koi8-r ispell works fine)

in spell checking, there is a simple (I think too simple) regexp, which
separates message into words. it is something like "[:alpha:]", but locale
isn't set to one specified for message. For the same reason, some words are
not recognize as words, if inside there are accented characters. At least it
is for lt_LT.ISO-8859-13, but it could be glibc problem.

So, before spell checking, correct locale should be set.

--
Gediminas