Re: Yet another alias-expand update.

> Concerning the patch, I haven't really tried it yet but have comments
> from the structure stand point:

I have one from a quick glance.

I notice there is still quite some code in src/expand-alias.c. I wonder if
much of this could become internal to the new widget, and the API expanded
to include a set_address_book_list (or something) method. I think having it
internal to the widget will remove the need to use the emailData and
inputData to keep track of the state (from what I can tell they are used to
allow swapping from CC, To: etc??)

In the long run I reckon there should be pretty much nothing left in
src/expand-alias.c. Perhaps this is your plan too? Anyway, I think we
should commit what exists now, since it is much better than the current
stuff. It'll also help keep the patches more managable..

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.