Various problems with 0.9.3

Hi, I updated two days ago and I am having some problems, are they bugs or is
misconfiguration issue?

First of all I erased my .balsarc file because y readed somewhere that it
could
cause a problem.

If I start writing a message and if instead of sending it i want to postpone
the message (send it to draftbox i think) I click on the diskette icon and
balsa
hangs!!

If I call balsa using the -m option it starts with the new message window, but
it does not send the message, it says that the message is sent but nothing
appears int the sent messages. I have tried to send messages to myself (just
see
if the only thing was that the message was not copied int the sent folder) but
balsa did not work.

About this option (-m): If you associate mailto:.* to balsa (using gnome
mime-types) the address appears with a "mailto:" in front of the actual
address, how
can you eliminate it "automagicaly"? I think balsa should check for that
string
and erase it..

I use a pop3 server, if there are more than 10 messages (aprox) balsa starts
downloading it but hangs. If you statrt balsa within an xterm you can see how
it
gets the messages and suddlenly (after 10 or so) it stops. After restarting
balsa
you can see the messages in the mailbox but balsa has not deleted it from the
server.
A temporary solution coulbe to erase the messages just after you get the
message form the server, not to erase them all at the end, becuse if it hangs
due to
an exceess of messages and you dont erase them you can never read them (I have
use netscape's mail to erase some of them, and after that it worked allright).

The pop server is pop.alehop.com. It is a free webmail server
(www.eresmas.com)
but if you use the pop (pop.alehop.com) and smtp (smtp.alehop.com) server
directly, it works allright (except for the many-messages-problem --see above)
I have
used this account with netscape mail and Outlook and it was ok, so I think its
a balsa problem.

I miss an option to copy -not move- one message from one folder to another.

The colour feature depending on the sender/reciever of the message would be
cute.

I downloaded the rpm in the web. Runing helix-gnome 1.2

Thank you

Enrique Blanco Sanz