Re: new imap stuff.

> 2. I have noticed that mutt code uses extensively mutt_message. Present
> impplementation of mutt_message() in libbalsa/libbalsa.c is not very
> practical, I wonder what is the best way of implementing it: setting the
> status line, popping up a message box (I'd rather hate the second option)?

I have re-written the balsa_error ( == mutt_error) to be threadsafe, and
these callback to the function passed in to libbalsa_init.

In balsa I rewired libbalsa_init to use balsa_warning instead of balsa_error,
In balsa_warning I pop up a dialog, containing a list of warnings, each
warning
is appended to the list, there is a clear and a close button.

I will probably put the last warning into the status bar too...

The reason I have done it like this is that if for example a pop server is
down, you previously would get 1 dialog box for each warning, so while you are
away from your desk you would get loads of dialogs...