Re: rpm can't find libPropList

On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 04:51:19PM +0100, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 04:36:47PM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> >
> > I would also like to get rid of libPropList and use the stand gnome_config
> > stuff..
> >
> hum. i already said that so often i almost voluntered :)
>
> > It's not hard, just a lot of grunt work to rewrite save-restore.c...
> >
> don't feel like more gruntness today :\
>
> > Maybe one day I will get round to it...
> >
> i may be disgusted enough one of this days to do it.
> we also need a magical old config -> new config tool. not fun :\

Um, I don't think anyone needs to rewrite anything... Peter Williams already
did it.  Unfortunately it's unfinished and he's been busy lately.  With some
testing it should be simple to merge the two branches and fix everything.

The changes are located in CVS, in the BALSA-CONFIG branch.

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                     The end move in politics is always to
 guentherm@asme.org                   pick up a gun.

PGP signature