Very buggy lately

Hey guys.

I can, after today's cvs version of balsa, crash it on will. I just have to
delete, a mail or so in a folder and watch it crash. Or switch folders. Or
basically do anything... It does not crash every time but if I try for 30
seconds it will do it.

The stack traces does not really say anything useful except that the crashes
are mostly inside gtk signal emitting code and the like. Sounds like there
are unprotected gtk+ calls in some other thread than the main-loop thread or
something like that.

I don't have the time to investigate further, so this is more or less just a
call to see if anyone else is seeing this too?

Looking forward to the mailbox highlighting patch that was mentioned earlier today!
Richard